Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Where would you Bring...?

Hi all!!!
In a Facebook Group I read a post and got an idea to post my answer here in my Travel Blog...

Here's The Post:
Translation:
Hannah: Hi Hoolies :) If you are given the chance to travel with Bruno where and why?
Reyza (ME): In my HEART... hahaha just kidding... But because of your question... I was able to think of a new blog post for my travel blog... hahaha I shall make a travel itinerary for that... :))

Just right after commenting... I got my Blogger window open... And started typing my 1st "Where Would You Bring...?" episode and that's Part 1: Bruno Mars
Thanks again to my fellow Hooligan, Hannah for the idea!!! ;)
 
I really enjoyed making that blog and thought...
Hey! Maybe I should make it a regular feature here in my blog... :)
So starting that 1st post I would try to think of celebrities, well known personalities to feature and think of places where I could bring them, given a chance to be with them for a certain amount of time (as of this writing I have done a weeks worth of travel itineraries) Hope you'll continue to follow up my posts... Just check this page for new posts for this Blog-series...

PS

Since my post of Part 1 & Part 2 is almost a month a part I'll try my best to make this a monthly thing... Hope you guys would enjoy ;)

And yeah feel free to comment on who would you want me to bring with me next (especially if there's a space there next to the part... that's probably a sign I don't have any ideas yet)

 

Now here are my  "Where Would You Bring...?" Episodes:

Part 1: Bruno Mars

Part 2: Christian Bautista

Part 3: Mitch Albom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Hope your feet got itchy to try this place. Feel free to express that though you have there I would love to hear from you...

Recent Comments